Lecture & AGM
Talk by Keith Betton “The return of the Peregrine” which follows
The 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday 28th June 2019
7.45pm for 8.00pm start
At the Main Hall, East Horsley Village Hall, Kingston Avenue, East Horsley, KT24 6QT
2. Minutes of 2018 AGM
3. Matters Arising
4. Officer’s Reports for the Club’s year to 31st March 2019
5. Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts for the Club’s year to 31st March 2019 & ratification of the proposed subscription rates
6. Election of Officers and members of the General Committee
7. Ratification of the composition of the Records Committee
8. Any Other Business
To be advised.
1. The minutes of the 2018 AGM were published in Birding Surrey No 121 and consequently they will be taken as read. Should you require a copy of the minutes please contact the Membership Secretary.
2. Nominations for election to the General Committee will be accepted at the meeting but preferably should be sent to the Chairman before the meeting.
3. Light refreshments will be served before the meeting and between the meeting and the talk.