Lecture & AGM
Surrey Bird Club presents a talk:
‘Cracking the Coccothraustes Code: Hawfinches in Sussex’ by Mark Mallalieu
Preceded by the 2020 AGM
Friday 26th June 2020
7.45pm for 8.00pm start
At the Main Hall, East Horsley Village Hall, Kingston Avenue, East Horsley, KT24 6QT
- Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Matters Arising
- Officer’s Reports for the Club’s year to 31st March 2020
- Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts for the Club’s year to 31st March 2020 & ratification of subscription rates
- Election of Officers and members of the General Committee
- Ratification of the composition of the Records Committee
- Any Other Business
- The minutes of the 2019 AGM were published in Birding Surrey No 125 and consequently they will be taken as read. Should you require a copy of the minutes please contact the General Secretary/Chairman.
- Nominations for election to the General Committee will be accepted at the meeting but preferably should be sent to the General Secretary/Chairman before the meeting.
Light refreshments will be served before the meeting and between the meeting and the talk.